Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Madie's beautiful artwork

Madie loves to draw. I mean loves to draw. She will draw on anything (even the couch cushions, but that's another story....) receipts, gum wrappers, backs of papers... anything. She is getting really really good for being only 4. She loves to draw things and give her pictures away to whoever is coming over, random older people at the base hospital, cashiers, mailmen, UPS drivers, you name it she wants to give them a picture. She is so generous and caring. i think she would give away her room to strangers if I would let her. There is always the exception though and that is where her brother comes in. Not very generous there :) Anyways.... she drew me this this morning. She said it was mommy and daddy on the day they got married.  Too sweet. She is so excited that I am putting this on my blog by the way. She's already coloring more pictures for me to post. Uh oh, I 've created a monster. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

I miss Madie! :( I can't believe how big she is. Tell he I said her artwork is BEAUTIFUL!!

Christy Brockman said...

Very, very good! Especially for a 4 year old! She must get her creative side from you.

Unknown said...

That is awesome! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well :) We are expecting another little person too!