Wednesday, June 25, 2008

$25 down the drain.......

Brand new bottle of eye makeup remover down the drain. I was just thinking to myself this morning of how I couldn't wait to use some of this later tonight as I just got it this weekend. Well...... a mischievious  little boy fixed that problem for me. He dumped it, all of it, right onto the floor. I cringed when I saw him running around the couch with the bottle. But it was too late. He had already dumped the whole thing and was out the back door to do who knows what with it. Probably looked like a good sand filling toy to him or something to hold water in. He didn't get too far before it was taken back though. Too bad for mommy, that's how the story usually goes though. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a little bugger! Oh Jack-Jack, always into something! Wait til the Hayd-Man can join in on the action!!