Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pics of Madie and Jack

Miss Thang! She loves having her picture taken!
This is one of my favorite shots from the other night. He is so wiped out. 
This is another of my fav's. He loves his Daddy!

Precious. Man, she is growing up so fast. 
They were playing Peter Pan in the backyard. Madie was Wendy, Daddy was Peter Pan, without the green tights :) , and of course, Jackson was Captain Hook.  Sorry for all the picture uploads. I knew I needed to get some of Hayden on here and felt like I should include Madie and Jack as well. I'm done posting for the night though. Hayden is finally asleep on my lap so I am going to try and lay him down, wish me luck!

3 comments:

ashley said...

yyyaaayy! pictures! your family is adorable. from the looks of the peter pan game, it looks like they have great imaginations and will be just fine entertaining themselves for awhile! and if you have to be an udder, at least you are a beautiful udder! you look wonderful. i'm coming to destin in a few weeks so maybe we could get together? i could come to you if you're still glued to the couch!

Christy Brockman said...

I love the pics of Jack and Ben. Doesn't that just melt your heart everytime you look at them? I don't know who's going to have more fun -me or you- raising our daughters! :) They are something else.

Jeremy & Robin said...

i heard you saw all of our families today :) ashley will be there this week! i'm sad that i'm not with everyone...we're coming later in july if you're up for a little more company...i'll let you know closer to time-we'll be in rosemary beach-and i have to second and third the yeah for pictures!!