Friday, July 4, 2008

Disneyworld!!!

So.... we have decided to take the plunge and do the whole Disneyworld thing. We have made reservations at a resort in Disneyworld and I have started to plan our whole trip. Man....I did not know what an undertaking this would be. We will be going Christmas week. Trust me this was not my first choice, but due to Ben's schedule, this is the only week we can go. We will be staying for 4 days at the park and 5 nights. I am excited though about going during christmas because of all the decorations that will be there. I love, absolutely love, Christmas lights. I have managed to call and get Advanced DIning Reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table there inside the castle. I know Madie is going to be tickled pink. She has an appointment that morning to get made into a princess at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and then we will go over and eat with Cinderella inside the castle. I am glad I started planning this when I did because I did not know that these reservation fill up exactly 180 days before you go. Craziness. SO the kids Christmas this year will be spent at Disneyworld. I told Ben he will have to take me back sometime without the kids so we can play :) So as I begin planning are there any of you out there that have any advice for surviving or things to do while at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, or Epcot? Any tips will be appreciated. 

2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

There is a Jon & Kate episode on TLC sometimes where they took all 8 little ones to Disney - you could probably get some pointers from them. Or at least make you feel like you've got it easy. :) It's been 14yrs since I've been so I couldn't tell you -it's our goal to get the kids there in the next couple of years. I know you will have so much fun! I heard it's great at Christmas time. Madie will love the pampering!

Kim said...

Can I go with you? I will be your nanny. 3 can't be that bad at Disney World, could it? :)