Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just paint some spots on me......


 And call me a cow. Because right now that is exactly how I feel. I am solely here to be an udder. A milk machine. I think Hayden is having a growth spurt. All the boy wants to do is eat, and eat, and eat. I know, I know, he's a baby. And I love the fact that I am able to do this, but man, sometimes I get tired of sitting. I have fed him so much over the past two days that I am surprised I could get up from the couch. My back hurts, I barely have time to do anything, my poor other kids probably hate me because they have had to entertain themselves the past few days and I am tired of watching Scooby Doo. I think I have seen every episode of any Scooby ever made.  I can't remember when I showered last when I hopped in tonight real quick. I figured I had to when he went to sleep for all of 3 minutes tonight, that and Ben told me Hayden smelt like an armpit, how embarrassing. Man, I'm glad he loves me. Because I don't know if I would. So anyways, I got that taken care of real quick. But I still haven't gotten him to go down on his own yet tonight. So as I type I will continue to be an udder, a clean udder none the less. 

No comments: