Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mommy Papparazzi....random pics of the kids

Getting so big! I love my toes!
























I love these next two photos. This boy is so hard to capture on film because he never stays in one place for that long. 


















My little man!
















Chillin with my toy.












So tired of mommy taking pictures.... just stop already!











Showing of her soccer medal!













It wasn't me! Hayden got a hold of Madie's tambourine from school.
















Playing in the bubbles when mom wasn't looking!


















I got in the bubbles too!

1 comment:

Christy Brockman said...

Oh my goodness. Hayden is getting so big!! You should blow up and frame the pic of Jack with his hand on his chin. The one of Maddie looking frustrated is priceless.