Sunday, November 9, 2008

Any kind of sick will do....

Madie was putting off the inevitable tonight. She had had her bath, eaten her dinner and her desert, but decided she just wasn't ready for bed yet. She had had a long day and was extremely tired, way tired, but still was fighting it all the way. She came out of her room so serious and said to Ben, " Daddy, I don't feel so good, I think I'm seasick!" Ben laughed a little and then he turned to me and said listen to Madie. He told her to tell me what she had just told him. She looked at me with her little puppy dog eyes and said, "Mommy, I think I'm homesick, I mean seasick, I mean homesick and seasick." I asked her why she felt that way and she said it was because she had run to much earlier today ( we had gone to the Track to walk). I guess she figured one of those would work!

1 comment:

Christy Brockman said...

Ha ha ha.....funny funny Madie!