Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meet my new Doc, Madie Grace


Well, we just got back from my 24 wk OB appt  and everything looks great so far. I am going to have to go into see a nutritionist because of the possibility that I may have the Gestational Diabetes again this time. I have resigned myself to it, but man, taking chocolate away from a pregnant woman just isn't fair!! But I really don't want to have an almost 11 lb baby again either. So I guess this is it, I am officially putting myself back on the program. Sigh. Madie and Jack did great though. The doc let Madie play with the heartbeat monitor and listen for the babies rate, you should have seen her. She thought she was hot stuff after that. Everything else went great though, just trying to gear up so that I can leave San Antonio the end of March and head back to Destin. I have been going through the closets and trying to purge what we don't use or don't need and I didn't realize how much junk we have. It feels great to let stuff go though. Too bad Ben would be happy if I got rid of all of it. Anyone else with that problem?

4 comments:

mom said...

Maybe Madie will follow in her daddy's footsteps and go into the medical field! I would be lying if I didn't say I was secretly hoping you all would end up back at Eglin AFB at some point in Ben's career...it is just so much closer to us than some of your other options :) I am just a little selfish I guess...sorry! Love Mom

Christy Brockman said...

Dr. Madie is going to be such a great help for you. I was wondering about the gestational diabetes this time around with you. Krispy Kreme on hand after delivery again?

maryann said...

Hey Jenna!
I was just going through some of my comments, and just noticed yours. I will for sure tell Amy hi! Thanks for getting in touch...and blessing on your third!!!

ashley said...

i'm not happy when someone takes chocolate away from me now, much less if i were pregnant! hope you're feeling ok