Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to the Beach





Well, we are headed back to the beach. We found out on Friday that we will be going back to Eglin for a year for Ben to finish his phase II training for Physician's Assistant school. We will probably be renting a house in Navarre, which is a 5 minute drive from the beach. We are excited and sad to be returning. The beaches here are beautiful and I am looking forward to taking the kids a lot, and it also will be great for me to know my way around the are since I will be there by myself for a while before Ben comes. ( Air Force won't let me travel past 36 weeks, so I will be moving the end of March). We are saddened because we are military, so by nature we love going to new and exciting places. I 'm more than certain there will still be plenty of time for that though. So.... if your up to a trip to the beach, give us a call, we would love to see anyone that's in the area. 

2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

I'm glad you are moving back! (Although it would have been fun to visit you in Colorado or Germany!)

ashley said...

jenna! i got to your blog through christy's (who i found by accident today) and am so excited. i hope we can keep up at least through blogs but i would love to keep up more. i'm guessing from your post you are pregnant - congratulations! i'll write more later but i wanted to say hi.