Saturday, July 14, 2007

Well....here it goes!



I am officially going to try blogging. I can't make any promises as I am not good at keeping up at things like this. You know, email, writing, remembering anything for that matter. But that is also why I am doing this, I have no deadlines. I can type when I have the time and share with you all some of the joys and tribulations we go through on a daily basis. So for those of you who are near and dear to us but are also far away can share some of what we love.
The kiddos are growing like weeds. It has been a crazy weekend. Its always crazy. So many things that need to get done and then most don't. We did have a family night Friday noght. We try to do that one night a week since Ben has to study the other 6. Anywho... we went to the base pool and had a great time. Madie's learning to swim. She is just now letting go of us but doesn't want us to go too far. Jack on the other hand thinks he is a fish and tries to escape your grip at every turn. Then Saturday hey had a sprinkler/kiddy pool party at the church. They had a great time. Well, that's it for now. I leave you with some pics of the kids from the pool.

No comments: