Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been a bad blogger....


Madie enjoying the pool


Jackson playing with the rocks at Moms


Uncle Jordan giving Madie a ride


The kids at the Atlanta Zoo

Well, it seems like things are finally starting to fall into place around here and we are finally getting a routine down. It has been a crazy past month. We drove to GA the beginning of August and stayed with my parents for a week before school started. I had been wanting to get up there and now that Hayden is getting a little older the trip was easier. I had to go by myslef since Ben has no time off during school. We had a great time. The kids played outside alot and enjoyed seeing Noni and Papa and their two uncles. We went to the Atlanta Zoo one day, my mom took Madie to a movie (Wall-E) and just had a great time relaxing and taking it easy. 

No comments: